We’re taking a little step back from bank marketing in this episode to talk about a topic that can make us all more successful, professionally and personally: self-care. Chris and Dan get personal and share their own burnout stories, and how those experiences made them realize the importance of “putting your own oxygen mask on first”. We then discuss the challenges of feeling constantly busy and overwhelmed, and the negative impact it can have on marketing and business opportunities.
Focusing on self-care isn’t selfish – it can actually make you more present in your job and family life. When we’re busy, we often don’t stop to think about it – but that’s the time when we need to focus on self-care more. Listen in for more valuable insights and actionable strategies.
In this episode:
– Learn why putting your own mask on first – prioritizing your own needs – can actually make you more present in work and life.
– Hear how Chris and Dan have struggled with burnout in the past, and the strategies they’ve used to avoid it since.
– Achieve a harmonious balance between your personal life and your career.
– Experience the transformative impact of self-care on your overall well-being and success.
– We’d love to hear your stories! Email them to [email protected]
– Bank Marketing Minute Newsletter: bankmarketingminute.com
– Website: The Bank Marketing Show: bankmarketingshow.com