Chris and Dan chat with Heidi Miget, SVP of Marketing for Midwest BankCentre, a nearly $2.7B community bank with 17 branches and 1 loan production office in the St. Louis region. We talk through how her bank has differentiated itself with a laser focus on community and her hybrid (in-house + contractors + agencies) approach to building a marketing team.
Most community bank marketing leans heavily on service and commitment to community – but Midwest BankCentre walks the walk better than almost any community bank out there. In this episode, we talk about the bank’s approach to analytics, investing in people, and a commitment to community that spans the entire bank, from CEO to teller. Learn how Heidi and her team use this commitment to differentiate the bank’s marketing, and get inspired for how to apply it at your institution.
● The evolution of Heidi’s marketing team from 2 to 9 full-time employees, plus agencies and contractors
● How you can use mission and values to differentiate your bank
● Using analytics to tell a more detailed story and solve problems for your customers.
● How the bank has used a digital video series and marketing campaign to tell a deeply local story that resonates with its community
● What happens when you have a team who is passionate about what they do
Heidi Miget, SVP of Marketing for Midwest BankCentre, is a seasoned leader in digital marketing with over seventeen years of experience, recognized for her strategic and result-oriented campaigns that maximize marketing investments. She excels in team development, campaign analysis, and project management and has a hands-on approach to staying updated with the latest digital trends. Heidi’s expertise spans diverse industries, including banking, travel, finance, and more, with a keen focus on digital strategy and campaign planning.
● Website: https://www.midwestbankcentre.com/
● Digital Videos: RisingTogetherSeries.com
● Favorite Book: Profit First by Mike Michalowicz https://www.amazon.com/Profit-First-Transform-Cash-Eating-Money-Making/dp/073521414X
● Orv Kimbrough, CEO on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/orvinkimbrough
● Heidi on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmiget/