Ep 32 – How Banks And Small Businesses Can Connect Better with Derik Sutton – Chief Marketing Officer at Autobooks
Marketing to small businesses comes down to relationships, proximity, and trust. Derik Sutton, Chief Marketing Officer for Autobooks, is a small business and bank marketing expert. Dan and Chris chat with him about the best ways banks can build trust and relationships with their small business customers at every stage of the journey, through educational content marketing, sales and marketing frameworks (including the “Jobs To Be Done” Framework), and more.
– How Autobooks became the small business expert
– Understanding the customer journey from the first thought through building loyalty
– Using content marketing to move prospects through the funnel
– Creating educational content for every stage of the customer journey
– How to use a prospect’s questions to create great content
– And more…
Derik Sutton is the Chief Marketing Officer for Autobooks (Autobooks.co), leading all financial and small business-facing marketing teams at Autobooks. In this role, he interacts with both sides of the small business banking market—the financial institutions and the small businesses. Being at the epicenter of the small business banking market provides access to unique insights that Derik regularly shares at industry conferences, on podcasts, and through Autobooks-created content.
– LinkedIn: Derik Sutton
– Autobooks: Autobooks.co
– Autobooks Resources: https://www.autobooks.co/marketing
– Favorite Book: The Reason for God by Timothy Keller
– Website: The Bank Marketing Show
– Email: [email protected]