Ep 31 – The Role of Marketing in Crisis Communications
As a cornerstone of the community, banks play an important role in times of crisis. In the wake of the March 2023 bank failures, community banks must build confidence in their strength, and marketing is the key.
In this episode, Dan Novalis and Chris Bates discuss the role of marketing in crisis communications, why it’s crucial to have a plan, and how marketing and PR are correlated. They also discuss the basics of creating a crisis communication plan so everyone knows their role if a crisis occurs.
– Why you should have a crisis communication plan
– How marketing and PR are correlated
– The importance of proactive messaging
– And more…
– Donations For The MS Tornado Crisis: Bank of Anguilla Disaster Relief Fund
– Website: The Bank Marketing Show
– Email: [email protected]