Choosing the right digital marketing agency for your bank can be a make or break decision – but can also be one of the best decisions you make. It’s tough for many banks to decide to bring in an external vendor, but often vendors bring expertise and perspective that don’t exist within the bank (and are very hard to hire for!). But, to do it right, you need to ask questions, dig deep,and get really clear on what problem you need to solve – and why hiring an agency to solve it is the best way.
In this episode, we interview Brent Weaver, CEO of UGurus, a digital agency training and education company. We get Brent’s perspective on how banks should approach hiring and working with digital agencies to run successful campaigns and increase revenue.
● How to find the right digital marketing agency partner for your bank
● Why banks need to provide context and expectations to the agencies they work with
● How much money should banks spend on SEO (search engine optimization)
● Why every campaign doesn’t need to be successful
Brent Weaver is on a mission to help 10,000 digital agency owners achieve freedom in business and life by helping them own their market. Brent is the founder and CEO of UGURUS, a business training and education company dedicated to this mission. He also hosts one of the leading podcasts in the business niche—The Digital Agency Show.
Brent is in partnership with UnlimitedWP—a scalable white-label WordPress development team to help digital agencies grow without all the headaches of hiring and managing people. He is also a Brand Ambassador for Cloudways, a WordPress hosting company, helping them evangelize their platform.
● Website: https://www.ugurus.com/
● Email: [email protected]
● Book: Get Rich in the Deep End https://www.amazon.com/Get-Rich-Deep-End-Audaciously/dp/B08KJZQC81
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ugurusweb/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/u_gurus
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ugurusllc
● The Digital Agency Show: https://soundcloud.com/digitalagencyshow