There’s a lot of talk about an upcoming recession and how it will affect spending habits. It’s essential that financial institutions keep up their digital marketing to ensure brand awareness. In fact, a recent study showed that Americans are collectively sitting on $1.7 trillion in excess savings, which is giving many people a bit of a cushion. There’s a lot of opportunity for banks, even during economic downturns.
In this episode, Dan Novalis, Chris Bates, and Shannon Walion Dominguez discuss tactics to help banks navigate the current economy. They also discuss why banks should promote low-risk saving ventures such as CDs, the opportunity to gain customers, social media, hyper-focused potential customers, brand awareness, video campaigns, and more.
- Digital considerations for 2023
- Why banks should be doing more digital advertising
- Opportunities to steal market share
- Success stories and tips
- And other topics…
Shannon Walion Dominguez is the Senior Director of Client Success at Brkthru where she handles sales and consulting for their advertising agency partners in the Southeast and Midwest. She and her husband, Chris, are proud parents to a son and have a baby on the way! In her spare time, you can find her with their rescue pup, Alpha, and their two rescue horses, Brave and Cowboy. Someday, she hopes to run an animal sanctuary.
- Personal Best: Finding balance as a mom and an employee
- Business Best: Being the first employee and a part of landing Brkthru on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
- Favorite Book: Life is So Good by George Dawson
- Most Impactful Advice Received: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- Advice for Staff: Find a way to put our clients first without sacrificing your well-being
- Brkthru: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brkthrudigital/
- Shannon’s email:
- Website: The Bank Marketing Show
- Email: [email protected]