In this episode, Dan Novalis and Chris Bates talk about their own pathways into bank marketing. They both took different paths into the profession but they agree on one thing. Bank marketing may seem dry from the outside, but the people within the industry are fantastic – real people people – making the industry a lot of fun. They also talk about the differences between marketing roles at small banks and large banks.
What is your role and experience as a bank marketer? Connect with us on our website to share your bank marketing stories.
- The role of a bank marketer and how it differs across the industry
- Some of the pathways into bank marketing
- What a day in the life of a marketer looks like
- Bank marketers’ biggest challenges and successes
- Website: The Bank Marketing Show, www.bankmarketingshow.com