In this episode, Dan Novalis, Chris Bates, and Dave Jesiolowski talk about how to make good decisions. Having confidence in yourself stems from a history of good experiences from your decisions. Dave says that you can have more good experiences by entering them with a positive mindset, energy, and excitement for what you’re about to do. We also discuss the importance of mentors pushing you in the right direction.
- How to apply a cost/benefit analysis to your personal decisions
- How making the right decisions leads to a better life
- What happens when you know who you want to be
- How our mood impacts our decisions
- The importance of morning and evening routines
- Why you have to believe in what you’re doing
- How to build experience
- The role of mentors
- How your energy can impact the room you’re in
Dave Jesiolowski is the author of One Decision Can, a High-Performance Coach, a Motivational Speaker, and has also been a high performer and producer himself. As a former professional hockey player who finished in the top 100 all-time in penalty minutes, he has been coached by the best coaches in the world, including the legendary Mike Babcock, who led Team Canada to two Olympic Gold Medals and the Detroit Red Wings to a Stanley Cup Championship.
Dave’s experiences and training of playing professional hockey, producing an award-winning career of 16 years in the financial services business, earning a position as a top-performing executive with two Fortune 500 Companies, and being trained in the Tony Robbins Coaching Certification Program verify that he has what it takes to help you drive results in your business and life. Dave shares his accumulated knowledge, experience, and wisdom to help his clients grow personally and professionally by helping them make better decisions daily.
Personal Best: When people compliment my kids and say they’re good Christian kids. It’s one of the best compliments you can get as a parent – when people compliment your kids.
Business Best: Having lots of conversations and helping people have less fear and stress and more hope and clarity for the future. It gives me the greatest sense of accomplishment.
Favorite Book or Resource: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey https://www.amazon.com/Habits-Highly-Effective-People-Powerful/dp/1982137274/
Most Impactful Advice Received: Life is a numbers game. Do your best and let God take care of the rest.
Advice for Clients: Focus on what you can control and what matters
- Website: https://www.davejesiolowski.com/
- Website: https://journeywealthstrategies.com/
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/One-Decision-Can-Stress-Success/dp/1515275493
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-jesiolowski-3a899b14/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daveenjoyLife/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Djezz19
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davejesiolowski_/
- Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/search/davejesiolowski