When you see smaller financial institutions that have more followers and significantly more engagement than yours, you may wonder what you’re doing wrong. But the reality is that organic reach has been declining in general, and especially on Facebook, where polarizing content often wins the day. It’s important for financial institutions to have a strategy to increase engagement, and the great news is that it’s possible to improve your social media engagement with a few simple changes to your approach.
In this episode, Dan Novalis and Chris Bates discuss the right way to get social media engagement and the wrong way. They talk about the importance of knowing the numbers, creating a strategy, and focusing on the quality of your posts rather than the quantity.
- How to compete using social media engagement
- Having the right metrics to track
- Why you should spend more time on fewer posts
- Why you should begin with just one platform
- And other topics…
- Website: The Bank Marketing Show
- Email: [email protected]