Creating effective ad campaigns comes down to more than just copy. Differentiating your ads and messaging to reach a target audience persona is key. It’s important to plan your products, strategically position offers and incentives, and also include messaging that solves a customer’s problems.
In this episode, Dan Novalis and Chris Bates discuss everything you need to know about products and offers. They discuss why it’s important to target specific audiences, consider the lifetime value of each customer, develop the personality of your bank, and much more.
- Differentiating your ads and messaging
- Identifying your target audience persona
- Making sure the audience sees the value
- Considering the lifetime value of a customer
- Developing the personality of the bank
- Planning Products
- Solving pain points
- Understanding the customer and problems first
- Offers and incentives
- Ad copy and messaging
- And other topics…
- Website: The Bank Marketing Show