There’s a big difference between having financial success and being impactful in the work that you do. Determining what will help bring you vision and fulfillment can be a struggle, but author Chris Kellum has created a game plan and playbook titled Igniting Your Purpose, that is designed to help you determine your ‘why’ and lead a fulfilling life. Chris has worked with numerous NFL, MLB and college sports stars and also applies the game plan and playbook to corporate teams.
In this episode, Dan Novalis, Chris Bates, and Chris Kellum discuss how to find your path based on your core values. They discuss the importance of making your values a part of the culture of your business, making authentic connections, and being the change by leading the way.
- Financial success vs. fulfillment
- The game plan & playbook
- Identifying your values
- Finding your path based on your core values
- Making your values a part of your culture
- Maintaining culture through a change of leadership
- How clarity produces confidence
- The importance of having a plan
- Authentic connections
- Leading the way
- Finding your ‘why’
- The “Clarity, Confidence, Courage, Calling” system
- And other topics…
Chris Kellum is the author of Igniting Your Purpose and co-owner of Team Kellum. He is an executive coach, speaker, and trainer who helps develop high-performance leaders, teams, and cultures.
- Personal Best: Becoming who he is today after going through the difficult experiences of having numerous spine surgeries.
- Favorite Book: It Takes What It Takes by Trevor Moawad, The Bible
- Most Impactful Advice Received: Serve first, add value first.
- Advice for Staff: You weren’t created to be average. There’s greatness in you because greatness created you.
- Website: Team Kellum
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: Chris Kellum
- Book: Igniting Your Purpose by Chris Kellum
- Website: The Bank Marketing Show