- Credit unions vs. banks
- Advantages and disadvantages of credit unions
- Marketing differences between credit unions and banks
- Brand stories
- What is your financial institution solving for customers?
- Technology and digital channels
- Leveraging data
- Video content
- Standing out as a financial institution
- Staying one step ahead of the consumer
- Simplifying the banking process
- Automation & tracking
- Making staff aware of marketing efforts
- And other topics…
Adam Koishor is a marketing and communications executive. He has 25 years of experience in marketing at community banks and regional credit unions. He has overseen a lot of impressive growth on the marketing side in all of his roles. During his career, he has seen technology change how bank marketing is done.
- Personal Best: His daughter graduating from college.
- Business Best: Building a brand with community involvement.
- Favorite Book: Leadership books
- Bingeable TV Show: Ozark, The Sopranos
- Most Impactful Advice Received: When you make a mistake, take responsibility. Find a way to prevent it from happening again, don’t blame other people, and learn from it. If you take responsibility for your mistakes, you will earn respect.
- Advice for Staff: Speak up. Give your opinion and perspective.