Having a strategic marketing plan is essential for any business, including the banking industry. The hardest thing to do when it comes to strategic planning is simply setting aside the time to actually do it. Granted, you may run into obstacles along the way, but you need the direction that strategic planning provides.
In this episode, Dan Novalis and Chris Bates discuss what a strategic marketing plan is and why you should have one. They also share key ideas that are important for you to know before beginning to plan, such as knowing your audience and knowing your bank’s goals. Join Dan and Chris as they share everything you need to know to begin strategic planning.
- What is a strategic plan?
- Why have a strategic plan?
- How to put together a strategic plan
- Knowing your audience
- Knowing your bank’s goals
- Identifying products & personas
- Seeing marketing as fuel for growth
- Being brave with your budget
- Technology & shiny object syndrome
- Reaching Millennials
- Automation tools
- Making analytics readable
- Targeting segments
- What is your bank’s superpower?
- Emotions & imagery
- Tactics & channels
- And other topics…